The Science of Flourishing
The Leader in Distance Learning Positive Psychology Education!
Earn a $3,000 Scholarship if You Enroll By May 31, 2015!
Request Your FREE Program Guide Today!
- Online only. No residency requirement.
- Students may begin at any time. We do not operate on an antiquated semester basis.
- Students 35 and older with a bachelor's degree may be eligible to enroll in the PhD Program
- Accreditation by The Association of Positive Psychology (www.positivepsych.us) and The U. S.
Commission for Higher Education Accreditation (fidla.org). Both of these bodies are recognized
by the U. S. Department of Education.
- The Science of Positive Psychology has replaced traditional psychology as the best means by which people
can create flourishing lives.
- Pursuant to the Oxford Tutorial Method of Study, each student is assigned his or her own personal university
mentor and higher education success coach
- Pursuant to the Sorbonne Method of Study, each student is required to read and write.
- Ask about our Published Author Program!
- Ask about our Private Practice Advisory Services!
10 Course Degree AND Board Certification Programs
- Master/Board Certified Practitioner of Positive Psychology, Neuropsychology, or Positive Neuropsychology©
- PhD/Board Certified Diplomate of Positive Psychology, Neuropsychology, or Positive Neuropsychology©
5 Course Board Certification Programs (Non-Degree Programs)
- Board Certified Master of Positive Psychology, Neuropsychology, or Positive Neuropsychology©
- Board Certified Doctor of Positive Psychology, Neuropsychology, or Positive Neuropsychology©
Tuition Investment Plans
Ten Course PhD/Board Certification Program
A. $9,389 - $3,000 Scholarship = $6,389
B. Or, 12 monthly installments of $583
C. Or, 18 monthly installments of $398
Ten Course Master/Board Certification Program
A. $8,389 - $3,000 Scholarship = $5,389
B. Or, 12 monthly installments of $499
C. Or, 18 monthly installments of $349
Five Course Board Certification Program
A. $5,998 - $3,000 Scholarship = $2,998
B. Or, 6 monthly installments of $583
C. Or, 12 monthly installments of $298
Private Practice Advisory Services
We advise our students on how to establish a private practice as a Positive ePsychologist© and/or Life Counsel©. These advice-only services include website look, image, brand, and marketing suggestions.
Published Author ProgramStudents are required to write a minimum 25 page paper for each of ten courses. Upon completion of the program, students will have written a minimum of 250 pages. The compilation of these papers will constitute a record of what you have learned and how you plan on applying this new knowledge. Your combined work will serve as a draft of your book to be published on Amazon.
American Graduate University Washington, DC
Click here to learn about our programs
Click here to start the enrollment process
Contact us today to learn more